I had Essure done in January 2008. Every thing was good at first then in March 2010, when I had my period, I was bleeding heavily and passing huge clots. At one point I thought I dropped my liver in the shower that’s how big the clots were. I ended up having a hysterectomy in June 2010. Every since then I get severe abdominal pain lasting about 35 to 40 minutes, pressure on the anus (going to the restroom doesn’t help the abdominal pain). Feels like I’m either passing kidney stones or have appendicitis. Extremely painful! I wish everyone well and good luck.
- D’s Story I have not been feeling well since I had my Essure procedure in 2010. Heavy bleeding, cramps, bloating, neusia and vomiting, pain in the chest, breast, and pelvic . Some […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2010. I thought it was going good until recently. I have had constant back and stomach pain, bleeding when I am not supposed to be, and severe migraines […]
- Sharon’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2011. The Essure rep was in the room and had told my doctor she thinks she didn't do the left one correctly. After the procedure I was having really bad […]
- Christina’s Story I had a essure placed in 2011, it was new and I happened to work in the GYN office that was doing the procedures. But for the last 2yrs I've been having horrible back pain, sharp tingling […]
- ED’s Story My name is ED, but I am a woman. I had the Essure put in place in 2012.For several months I was fine and then gradually noticed some lower back pain. The pain became so bad a few months […]
- Kayla’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in February 2011 and I found out on Monday October 1, 2012 that I was 5 months pregnant. I did go back for my 3 month check up and everything turned out […]