I am 38 and had Essure installed about 3 years ago. In that time, I have started having migraines, worsening anemia, uncontrolled blood sugar that I had always been able to control with oral meds, I am now insulin dependant. I have also had severe breast pains, back & pelvic pain. I had no idea until I saw Erin’s interview on FB did I realize all of the above symptoms and even more can be linked directly back to having Essure put in.
It is very sad a big drug company & the FDA do not seem to have any problem with the health of a quarter million women. Have to say I surly hope my ob/gyn was not aware of the issues at the time of the procedure!
- Toni’s Story After having a surprise baby in 2007 when I was 32 (I already had an 18, 16 & 14 year old at the time) and now having high blood pressure, I was advised that it was dangerous for me […]
- Jodi’s Story I am 41 years old. For the last 3 years I have been in and out of hospital and back and forth to doctors and specialists.I have had liver failure,severe chest pains,stomach pains pelvic […]
- Erin’s Story My name is Erin and I am from Canada. My story began on July 25 of this year when I had the Essure procedure done. I was told the procedure was what I wanted by my gynocologist and I […]
- Angela’s Story After having our fourth child we knew our family was complete so I had Essure implanted at age 30. Three months after getting Essure I was hospitalized for high blood pressure. The […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the essure procedure after my 3rd child was born in 2006. I was never told of any side effects. Soon after the procedure I began to experience horrific pelvic pain,(I now have […]
- Melissa’s Story I was so shocked and relieved at the same time when I ran across a FB post regarding Essurre and other women having similar problems as mine. I had come to live with the fact that these […]