I had the procedure in 2006. Since I have had chronic pain, headaches,& very painful menstruation. I’ve been to the Dr numerous times to complain and have been told I have fibromyalgia. I told them I do not, I don’t believe it, but that is my diagnosis. My gynecologist that performed the essure procedure even put me back on birth control pills last month to help alleviate the pain! I need these coils removed but can’t afford the surgery to do so!
- Tammie’s Story I had the coils put in and I had my period for 2 months. My doctor had to put me on birth control pills to stop it. Now my stomach is so swolen I look I am 9 months pregnant. How can I get […]
- Candace’s Story My namebis Candace.I had children at a very young age and 3 children at that..I heard about the Essure surgery through my GYN.and I decided to go thru with it because it just sounded […]
- Catina’s Story 4yrs ago after having my daughter Emma . I decided to get a permanent birth control that was safe. I chose Essure. I went to my Dr's office and got it done. I had terrible cramps and […]
- Amy’s Story I had my essure procedure done in 2007. I was never able to take birth control pills due to side effects, so after I had my son and was sure i didn't want anymore children i decided to do […]
- Daneen’s Story Nervous and hopeful as my surgery day gets closer. 7/21. I have talked to many drs in different specialties about essure and not 1 has even remotely truly acknowledged that this essure has […]
- Judy’s Story My name is Judy Owsley. I am 29 years old. I got Essure done in 2008. I needed a permanent birth control, so they could do novasure. Since having Essure, I have been very sick. I gained 70 […]