I had the procedure done going on 8 years in November. Ever since I had that done I have had so many problems. My obgyn didn’t even tell me the side affects or the procedure I was getting. He told me I was getting a tubal done that didn’t involve surgery. I was 21 when I got the procedure done. I wanted the tubal that was reversible not permanently. When I told my mom she was upset because she told my ob to give the reversible tubal. Every time I go to the doctor they tell me nothing is wrong. It’s scary because I don’t know if this will damage my body more as I get older. There’s something to be done because I was not informed on the side affects and that it could not be reversed.
- Merari’s Story I HAD THE ESSURE DONE ON 09/30/2008 EVERYTHING WAS FINE UNTIL 9/5/2014.I STARTED GETTING SHARP PAIN ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY ABDOMEN SOMEDAYS THE PAIN IS REALLY BAD AND SOMEDAYS THE PAIN IS […]
- Shanna’s Story I underwent the Essure procedure in the summer of 2008, after my third child was born. Everything seemed fine until 2 years ago when I started having migraines. The migraines are becoming […]
- Emily’s Story My name is Emily, I am 27 I had the essure procedure done in 2008 after giving birth to my son. The Dr. Never informed me of side effects or even what the procedure was. The first night […]
- Hilary’s Story I had my Essure put in at my 8 week check up after my daughter was born in February 2012. after my ob put it in, my periods were VERY irregular, sometimes non existent, and other times I […]
- Ann’s Story I had the Essure placed 8 weeks after having my 3 year old son back in September 2009. Ever since getting the Essure I have had severe cramping pain in both ovaries. The cramping […]
- Lethia’s Story Hello Erin, My name is Lethia. I'm a single mother of 6 girls. I had the same Ob/ Gyn doctor for the past 8 years, so I asked her to tie my tubes after my last baby. I was surprised when […]