Hello my Sherley,
I’ve had Essure since 2011. I’ve had so many different side effects from it. I have migraines so bad that my doctor started giving me botox shot on my head. My menstrual cycle has been crazy and heavy ( It was always regular and on time), the pain in my uterus is unbearable and I have a belly that looks like I’m a few months pregnant. I have many more issues, the list goes on and on.
I didn’t know there were other people with the same problem as me until today when I was Googling information about Essure and came across the Facebook group page. I thought I was crazy because every doctor I saw said nothing new about my symptoms.
I don’t ever comment or write to any blogs or sites, but today is different because this has been affecting my life for years. It has been affecting my relationship with my family and spouse. I can’t keep going to the doctor because I can’t afford insurance, but I hope other women with this thing can get help. We deserve answers and this thing recalled. PLEASE STOP HURTING US ESSURE!!!!
- Kim’s Story I currently have the Essure coils in me and am scheduled for surgery next Friday to get my left tube as well as the coil removed. The procedure to have the coils put it was a dream, I even […]
- Danielle’s Story I had the essure procedure done this past July and I wish I would have never had it done. Since then I have a period almost every two weeks that lady longer and are heavier than ever […]
- Brandel’s Story My name is Brandel. I had the Essure procedure done almost 4 1/2 years ago. I truly wish I hadn't, but my doctor made it sound amazing and said it was perfect for me. There was no pain […]
- Lorraine’s Story After having a miscarriage on November 23, 2011, I didn’t want to go through that pain and trauma again. After talking to my doctor he convinced me to have the Essure procedure. I had the […]
- Joy’s Story Hello everyone I had the procesure done in 2010. Since then I have been miserable. My quality of life has diminished tremendously. I have never had menstrual cramps until I had the […]
- LK’s Story I got this put in October 2012 and since 3 weeks after procedure I've had chronic BV that I end up at doctors office receiving antibiotics only to have it return again the next month. I […]