OMG! I feel like screaming to the top of my lungs! All these years of suffering! All the doctors claiming they can’t understand why I’m having such debilitating pain?? Xray technicians running back into the room asking me to explain what in the heck are those spiral, coil looking sutures showing up in my pelvis! 12 years of disabling pain, numerous procedures, years of pleading with my Gynocologist to give me a hysterectomy, years annd years without a sexual relationship, and still till this day, are suffering. All these years I thought it was something another surgeon had inside me. I’ve been to OBGYN’s Urologists and Mental Health Professionals. I even have a copy of my xrays on a disc that clearly shows the coils from 2007, 2009, and 2014. I feel like I once was blind but now I see. I am so grateful I finally had enough sense to search for another alternative to what I had believed was the problem, when I was totally wrong. Bottom line; something’s gotta be done about this! Let’s get the crusade going on this injustice! Who’s with me?
- Damien’s Story I am doing everything I can to reach out to people as I am not one that is undergoing this obvious problem, but one who lives with one who is. My wife after deciding that three children […]
- Jane’s Story I am now ready to speak out about my struggle with anxiety, and the pain and anger I feel every day after having my Essure placed. After my second child 2012, I was told it would be […]
- Deborah’s Story I have had two ablations one in 2006 which failed and again in 2011 of which I was told that Essure implantation was necessary or no surgery. Since then my health has deteriorated. […]
- Jenny’s Story I had my coils put in in 2007, it was touted as an awesome procedure, no down time and very little cramping. I was fine for the first couple of years, maybe a little less and then I […]
- Victoria’s Story In August of 2011 I found out I was pregnant with my third child, 2 years after my husband had a vasectomy. I spoke with my doctor about tubal ligation and that is when she sold me on […]
- Lakeshia’s Story I'm am 27 years old I got my essure done 01/10/2011. I went to my ob asking for birth control because I was in an abusive relationship and had three children and really wasn't sure if I […]