I have not found out yet if anything is wrong with me because of this device. I did start getting menstrual cramps after getting the device, which I never had before. I got the procedure in 2009 and now I have just not been feeling right and my periods have been coming every 2 weeks but very heavy. I have made an appointment with my doctor, I’ll keep you guys updated. I would have never thought it may have been this device causing me problems all these years.
- Beverly’s Story Well I've had essure for about 3 1/2 years and did not realize that there were any problems for other people with this device. I have had severe cramps, bleeding at different times of the […]
- LaDon’s Story I just read the article on Essure I am experiencing heavy bleedig from this device. I had know idea that this device was implanted into me until I had to have and ultrasound 2 years ago. I […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the Essure procedure performed around 2009 or maybe 2010. I have very heavy periods that last up to 4 or 5 weeks having to wear 2 maxi pads per changing, severe cramps. Sometimes I […]
- Megan’s Story I had problems since I have had the Essure procedure. I have had multiple periods and constant spotting except for a week a month. Plus my cramps are intense as well as bloating and mood […]
- Liz’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011 and I have had nothing but problems since. I have headaches every day, really bad lower back pain causing sciatica, especially right before […]
- Willette’s Story My name is Willette. I have had the essure since 03/22/07. I thought I was making the right decision but I didn't. I have lower pains in my stomach, bad cramps. I also have been in and […]