I got my procedure done in july of this year. The procedure went fine, I was satisfied. The first month in, my period was a week late…so I freaked out. Especially since I hadn’t had unprotected sex. I also noticed the bad cramps that start 2 weeks before my period even comes on, and heavy bleeding. Every month it just gets worse and worse. These days I can’t even stand when my period is on because I’m in so much pain. I wait tables for a living so this is a major inconvenience for me. Some times I’m afraid I’m gonna over dose on Tylenol because the normal amount really isn’t enough to say the least. If your tthinking about getting this procedure my sure u are ready for some ill side affects. I would definitely get them removed if I could.
- Kelly’s Story I had my essure put in dec 2012. I have had nothing but problems with it. I started to have depression, pains and bleeding heavy. I cry because of the pain. I just want it removed but I […]
- Hazel’s Story I have been getting horrible migraines ,3-4 a week and very heavy menstrul cycles along with severe cramps! my body feels like it is 90. I live off of ibuprofen daily for the body aches. […]
- Christina’s Story I had my essure put in place in December 2012. Since then I have heavy periods that last three days, however within 2 weeks I have another one. I always experience cyst like pain before my […]
- Brittany’s Story My name is Brittany. I had Essure done in 2011. Things seemed to be ok at first but as time went on things started to happen that didnt seem right. I have never had a heavy period. but […]
- Susan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done a few years ago. Every since the procedure I have bleed 2-3 weeks out of the month and suffer from nausea and horrible headaches! My bleeding is extremely […]
- Latasha’s Story What started off as a mutual agreement between my husband and I we believed essure was the best option after my GYN introduces the procedure to us pre labor of my last child. Little did we […]