I had the Essure procedure in 2009. In November 2011, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, I saw that one of the coils had come out. I called the OBGYN that had done the procedure and they said they never heard this happened before. I wiped the coil cleand and placed it in a ziploc bag. I took it to them and they said they had to keep it in order to talk to the manufacturer. My husband said I shouldn’t have given it to them. Since then I have pains in my left lower abdomen and when I urinate I see pieces of white tissue in my urine. My back hurts, I have no energy, my periods are very light, and am in constant pain. I haven’t gone to the doctor because I was laid off and have no income or cannot afford any tests. I don’t know if I can get pregnant so I’m careful when having relations.
I would have never done this procedure if I knew this was going to happen. To all the women out there, please don’t allow your Doctor to install the Essure coils.
- Rochelle’s Story I had the Essure placed in 2011 and was told it would be simple, slight cramping and a few days of bleeding. I bled and cramped for almost twelve weeks. The procedure was the most painful […]
- A’s Story I had the Essure implant 10 months ago, and from the beginning, it was not what I expected. The doctor said I would have light cramping and bleeding for a few days. I had heavy cramping […]
- Casie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2011. I am currently getting information together for my Doctor because he wants to see how many women out there are suffering! After going to him […]
- Raquela’s Story To all the women out there, young & old please be aware the tragic pain the Essure Birth Control causes! I had the Essure implant done last year when I was barely 24yrs old. I was told […]
- Laci’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on October 18, 2012. Just a short five weeks later I am experiencing stabbing pains in my pelvic area and when I have sex is it so painful, and I bleed […]
- Christine’s Story My name is Christine Accettura, im a mother of four boys. On 4-13-13 i had a tragic birth that left me near death, it was then i was advised to get a tubal because they told me if i ever […]