After my fifth child I decided to have the essure implants. Not long after the procedure I started having back pains, joint pains and become extremely fatigue . My periods are worse now than they ever been. I am no longer on a 28 day cycle, it varies. the second day of my cycle I can not leave my home due to the massive bleeding. I would not recommend this to anyone.
- Krista’s Story I had essure implanted in 2008, six years ago and to this day I regret it, i gained 80 lbs, I have bad fatigue, joint pain and swelling, the worst menstral cramps I've ever had, […]
- Michelle’s Story After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I've had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my […]
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Zulay’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I've been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn't work. In two weeks I'm going to get […]
- Jennifee’s Story I received essure in Dec 2012 and have had extreme pain in my ovaries, have had major bleeding to a point where I had to have an ablation. The ablation lasted 1yr 2 months before the […]
- Donna’s Story I had an Essure approximately seven years ago. I was not told all the side effects and possibilities. The day after the procedure I got an extremely sharp pain on one side. The doctor […]