I got the essure procedure done in early 2010 because it seemed like the best choice for me….but now I regret it. I am 25 years old and cannot live life normal. Ever since I have had the coils inserted I have had nothing but burning pains in my stomach and really bad back pains. It is alot worse when that time of the month starts…then I am really miserable. I hope they stop this…because it is not worth the pain.
- Nyoka’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2010 and it has been very difficult. I have stomach and bacj pain as well as strange bleeding weeks at a time. I know I made the choice to get essure but I […]
- Kristen’s Story Hello I had the Essure put on April 29th 2013. I have been to my doctor several times with constant pain, burning, and bleeding. He keeps saying it's my body adjusting. I don't think it is […]
- Tiffany’s Story I got my Essure put in November 2010 and ever since my periods have been all messed up. Sometimes I only have a period once every 3 months and I'm pretty positive it's causing me to gain […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the procedure in 2010. I have had irregular cycles and stomach cramping since I had the procedure done. My stomach cramps all the time and I get BV on the regular now. I wasn't […]
- Melissa’s Story I suppose I could consider myself lucky, as when I was having the procedure done, my ob/gyn could not insert the second 'spring' into my right fallopian tube in December of 2012. Months […]
- Andrea’s Story I am so glad I saw the stor on Essure because I had no idea so many women were having problems. I had essure inserted back in 2009 or 2010. My horror started when the gyn tried to insert […]