I have had the essure in for about two years now and it has caused me a lot of pain, I am now going to have a hysterectomy. I did not want to have any more kids so I decided to have the essure procedure done. I now have cramps and I am not on my menstrual cycle. My doctor seems to think that they metal wire is hitting my uterus. I will know more once I have the hysterectomy.
- Stacey’s Story I had the essure coils put in in 2009. One ended up migrating from my fallopian tube and was found during a laproscopic procedure for pelvic pain and bloating. It was removed and the other […]
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure coils inserted in 2009.It's been 4 years of pain and complications. At first, it wasn't so bad… just irregular menstrual cycles and ovarian cysts. As the years […]
- Shawna’s Story I had the procedure done a year ago. .. About 3months afterwards I started having severe intense pains while having intercourse. It feels as if my husband is hitting something on the […]
- Deloise’s Story I recently had the procedure done. I bleed for over three months straight. I also have pain in my right and left side an cramping on an off. I went for my follow up an i was told the one […]
- Linda’s Story I got implanted with these horrible things on January 14th 2013 and it was the worst mistake of my life. Shortly after it was done I started to taste metal, my period wouldn't stop. It was […]