I had the Essure procedure done in July of 2012, after my fourth child was born. Again I was told it would be a simple procedure with minor side effects. Boy was I wrong!
I was in excruciating pain during the whole procedure and after it. I have been bleeding heavily now for 6 months with no end in sight. My husband and I are growing apart due to the lack of intimacy. I have terrible back pains and muscles spasms. I have questioned the Doctor several times and they always say it is not the Essure.
I just want my old life back. I am an older mom and keeping up with 2 teenagers, a 5 year old and a new baby is rough in itself. But to do it every day with back pain, cramps, and bleeding so heavy that it is uncontrollable is almost impossible!
- Kari’s Story Wow before essure I felt like I was a teenager. I am now 43 and I had the essure procedure after my second son was born in 2011. I regret it. Since the essure procedure I feel like life is […]
- Tabatha’s Story In April 2014 I had my rainbow baby a handsome little boy, at that time I had decoded I would count my blessings. I told my obgyn about my decision and he told me to think it over. I was […]
- Judy’s Story I am 28 years old I had 2 boys thought I wouldn't never have another one until I met the man of my dreams who had 3 kids of his own we then decided we wanted to have another one so now I […]
- Amanda’s Story On July 26,2010 I was blessed with my third and final baby boy. I was scheduled for a tubal, but knowing how great I felt after delivery I didnt want to have a surgey. After all, my family […]
- Terri’s Story I am 31 years old and had the essure put in 2~3 weeks after my daughter was born in 2010. They said due to cmplications aftre a csection gone horribley wrong i could die or bleed to death. […]
- Julia’s Story 5 years ago following the birth of my 5th child, my doctor suggested this method as a permenent birth controll. I agreed and received a depoprovera shot a month in advanc, then had the […]