LAST OCTOBER I HAD AN ENDOMETRIAL ABLATION AND MY GYN SUGGESTED I GET ESSURE. I DID NOT UNDERSTANDS WHY BECAUSE I COULD NOT GET PREGNANT ANYWAYS. I TOOK HIS ADVISE AND HAD IT DONE. LESS THAN A MONTH LATER HE RETIRED. I FEEL DOCTORS GET KICKBACKS FROM ESSURE/BAYER FOR EACH PROCEDURE. HIS REPLACEMENT GYN TOLD ME HE WOULD NEVER GIVE ESSURE TO ANY OF HIS PATIENTS EVER! I HAD PAIN AND ODOR AND CYSTS FOR MONTHS AFTER AND HAD TO PAY FOR ULTRASOUNDS, TESTS AND MEDICATION TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS WRONG. MY NEW DOCTOR SAID IF IT CONTINUES I WILL NEED A HYSTERECTOMY. I WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, WHICH I CAN’T AFFORD. I FEEL SO STUPID FOR AGREEING TO GETTING ESSURE. THESE DOCTORS ARE GETTING PAID. I KNOW IT. MY CASE IS PROOF.
- Ashley’s Story I'm 28 yrs old and I got essure because my family was complete. Since then I lost my insurance and cannot affits a doctor visit but I'm having vaginal discharge with an strange odor my […]
- Caryn’s Story Hello. My name is Caryn Kukuk. About 7 years ago, when my son was 1, I decided to have the Essure procedure. It seemed like the best choice since I had already had 2 C-sections. My […]
- Cherlyn’s Story Hello, I had the Essure procedure done in April 2012 after my 3rd child was born Oct 2011. I have read a ton about people who are going through so many problems because of Essure. I […]
- Tami’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on August 9th, 2012. Within a month I felt like my ovaries were swollen. I continued to feel discomfort but thought nothing of it, but on November 23rd I […]
- Stephanie’s Story Three years after getting Essure implanted I started having chronic pain in my abdomen that would last for days at a time, all month long. It was a rare day that I wasn't in severe pain […]
- Julie’s Story I had my son in Aug of 2010 with a ermergency c-section. I almost died. My doctor told me that if I was to get pregnant again I would die. In October she convinced me that essure was the […]