I got the essure procedure back in May 2013. I decided on this because I had 2 children and I was didnt want anymore. I really needed to get off birth control due to not having a steady period in over 12 years. I am in constant pain with my stomach. It is hard to eat anything without feeling sick. I still currently do not have a steady period. I haven’t had one for 3 months. I am very moody and irritable.
- Ashley’s Story After having my 4th child, I was done with having children and wanted to make sure I couldn't have anymore. I figured I could get on birth control for the rest of my life or just have my […]
- Dionne’s Story My Essure was put in on 11/2/2010 I had cramps for a couple of weeks constantly. I figured that that was normal . My Dr. said it would be cramping. I did go after 3 months and got my check […]
- Rhonda’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July 2008 at the age of 30. I had looked into this procedure about four years prior to having it done and thought, 'Wow! This is great! I can get off of […]
- Sheryl’s Story Today Jan.17, 21014 I got the essure done in October 2013. I am supposed to get my HSG test don Feb. 3rd 2014. I have been bleed ing ever since I got the essure done. I have been moody, […]
- Mandy’s Story I'm 39 years old. My husband and I decided that we were done having children. I had a very bad reaction to the depo provera shot. I didn't like the side effects to bc pills so I was […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 5 years ago. I was told that everything went well and the procedure was a success. About 2 years ago, I started getting sick. I believed I was going through […]