I had the essure implants back in 2008 after I had my best 4th daughter. I also had stage 4 cervical cancer so I had 75 percent of my cervix removed and the implants put in all in the same day. I have noticed over the last 5 years I have been cramping more and my periods seem to come sooner each time. I’m in so much pain since I had the procedure done that I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Sex is also painful now which shouldn’t be. I’m bloated a lot and feel sick to my stomach so I don’t eat a lot. My weight is around 125 to 130. I can’t sleep on my back or stomach due to the fact my lower back hurts so much or my abdomen starts dropping up. I don’t know if it’s due to the fact of the implants or what but I never had any of these problems till after my procedure. I’m only 31 and I feel 50 I shouldn’t feel like this. I have no energy to play with my 4 beautiful daughters and when I do I hurt so bad later that night I can’t seem to play with them the next day. I won’t tell people to get the implants due to how I feel daily.
- Stephanie’s Story I got Essure done back in April of 2012 because I didn't want to have a major surgery. Everything was fine, so I thought. I soon broke out in a rash from hell. Two trips to the ER and then […]
- LaDonna’s Story I received my Essure in 2006 after the birth of my last son. Shortly after I became severely depressed. I sleep a lot during the day and stay up most of the night and early morning. My […]
- Sara’s Story I was implanted in June 2008 after the birth of my third child. Until recently I didnt even realize that all of my problems all added up to my essure and once I did it made me sick. I have […]
- Brittni’s Story I had the procedure done in 2011 I have yet to have any complications from it except for I do get yeast infections a lot more and even some vaginal Infections. When I went into the OB 41 […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure implant about 5 years ago. Thought it was the best thing until I started to have very heavy menstral periods. I would not last a half hour without having to change […]
- Jeannie’s Story I sit here and write this story in tears, because since last year that I had my Essure implants inserted, my life has been miserable and pain filled. I got tired of going to the Dr and […]