I had the coils put in back in 2007 when this was slightly new. I was 35. I am now 42. Since then I had cramping everyday. Sometimes a little here and there and sometimes severe but the cramping is everyday! Now Besides the cramping I have severe sharp pains on my sides what I am to beleive is where my falopian tubes are. I have also had bacterial infections constantly since the procedure and discharge. My periods are severe and I bleed very heavy. I cannot stand the pain that I am in everyday and the infections. I am looking to get them removed without a hysterectomy and cant seem to find anyone in my area. I live in Kenosha, WI right on the border of Ill and about 40 miles away from Milwaukee. It seems as if insurance companies dont pay for the reversal even if its a medical reason. I havent looked into my insurance yet but I will. This is frightening and wish I had never gotten this done. I am very active and push through the pain everyday. But a normal healthy human being should not have to go through this much pain everyday.
- Traci’s Story Hello, i had the essure procedure June 2010, right after my third child was born. It was going to cost me more out of pocket to have a tubal ligation performed and more time out of work. […]
- Stephanie’s Story I was implanted in 2009. This is the worst mistake I ever made. It took two totally different doctors to do the procedure. It was painful. When I went for a checkup, I was told that only […]
- Jessica’s Story I am currently recovering from having the essure product removed from my ripped fallopian tube. I began having problems about a year ago starting with dizziness and nausea that would […]
- Crystal’s Story I have gotten Essure put in in 2008 it was the worst decision I have made. I was told when I got Essure put in that it was done in the office mine was not I went to a hospital were i was […]
- Brandy’s Story I had essure implanted in October 2010 and now I wish I never had it done I want them out and my tubes restored but my insurance won't cover it unless I have a hysterectomy there's nothing […]
- Erica’s Story Getting this Essure device is has become a freaking nightmare. I am in so much pain I can't even walk. I have NEVER had issues with walking before. There is so much pain where the […]