At the beginning of 2014 i had my second son but it was my 4 pregnancy after having to and my son almost breaking my hip bones I decided I didn’t want anymore kids. So I talked to my doctor about a permanent form of birth control that’s when I was told about essure. I’ve only had essure in for five months and I look like I’m 7 months pregnant I went from weighing 168 to weighting 240. I can’t sleep at night I’m always tired and I have hot flashes and Now I went to my doctor this week because I’m experiencing every sign of being pregnant and they told my I’m having a false pregnancy well how in the world and why is what I was thinking until to day when I found out I’m not the only one going through this going next week I wasn’t essure out now.
- Crystal’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2010 right after my second son was born. Ever since then my life has been horrible. I get night sweats, hot flashes in the day, no sleep, pain in my left […]
- Leigh’s Story After giving birth to my daughter in 2006, we felt as if our family was complete. We had one son and one daughter, and my GI doctor was shocked when I told him I had my second child. I had […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done in December 2011, Ever since I have had severe cramping and severe periods. I was thinking it was just me getting older. I am only 31. The headaches, back pain, hot […]
- Pat’s Story I decided to have the procedure done because I'm 46 years old and I already have 4 beautiful children and do not intend on having any more, especialy since I am single and don't […]
- Elaine’s Story I'm 33 years old and a mother of 4. I had my only son back in 2010 and with that delivery I had an emergency C-Section. I was supposed to have my tubes tied but since I had an emergency […]
- Keri-Ann’s Story I had the essure done in April of 2014. At first I started having headaches that turned into migraines. I didn't think too much into it. I have night sweats so bad that I have to change […]