I had the Essure procedure done in August 2011 and really wished I wouldn’t have. My doctor told me she had to do it at the hospital because I had to be put under sedation and it would take three hours. The brochure said there is no sedation and it takes only about 30 minutes or less.
After I had this done I had extreme abdominal pain my but my doctor said it had nothing to do with the Essure and said there was nothing she could do. When I went for the confirmation test they couldn’t get through my cervix to confirm blockage. They called my doctor and she said she didn’t know what to do with the confirmation test. Needless to say I’m still in extreme pain almost two years later. I have massive bleeding when I get my period and a pain in my left tube that feels like somebody has a knife twisting it and my doctor still says there is nothing she can do.
- Betsy’s Story I put the essure in and I became pregnant after a few months. I was having severe abdominal pain so I went to the doctor after so many test where completed it was the essure it was […]
- Karmen’s Story Well it started with LIES. I was told it was SAFE and better than getting my tubes tied. Then they said it was so safe that it would be done in the doctors office, but that wasn't true […]
- Misty’s Story Hello, my name is Misty Baumgardner. I got the essure procedure done 3 years ago, I have had infection after infection. I also get bloated for no reason, even spot and some times bleed […]
- Ariel’s Story My name is Ariel. I had the Essure done July 30, 2012 and since then I am constantly in pain! I'm always cramping even when I am not on my period. It is more painful on my right side than […]
- Kris’ Story I had Essure done in October of 2012, HSG test in January of 2013. This test showed the right tube was blocked but the left coil had exited the tube completely. Its current position is […]
- Stephanie’s Story I got the Essure done in December 2012 after having twins. I was sure about not having anymore children. I have never had menstrual cramps until after having my 1st son in 2009, they […]