I got the Essure done in December 2012 after having twins. I was sure about not having anymore children. I have never had menstrual cramps until after having my 1st son in 2009, they weren’t very painful but I didnt have them long, only a few months. Since I’ve had Essure along with the horrible menstrual cramps, I am having extremely heavy periods that I have to wear 2pads at a time. I have abdominal pain a couple days in every month on side of my menustration time. My stomach had went down tremendously after having twins, now it looks like I’m having twins again. I am always extra tired, very depressed and in some kind of pain. I thought it was post partum but here I am a year later, same symptoms and other women having them as well. Now I am experiencing pregnancy symptoms, morning sickness and feeling very nauseous through out the day.
- Terria’s Story I had the Essure implants in October 2008 and recently I took a pregnancy test only to discover that I'm pregnant! This wasn't in my plans. I had began noticing severe pains in my […]
- Ruth’s Story I had Essure done in late 2008 early 2009. I started having issues but did not associate it with essure as I was told there was no side effects. My periods became irregular in that it […]
- Stephanie’s Story Hello I had this procedure done April 2012 , when I first got this done I thought wow great no more worries of getting pregnant. I should have done more research because now over the last […]
- Jerri Lynn’s Story I am so glad to hear that other women are having problems with this device! After my procedure, I had two months where I couldn't sit up for more than a few minutes at a time. Then, […]
- Holly’s Story After having twins, I thought essure was the perfect device to prevent further pregnancies with no side effects and no down time. It was supposed to be a painless in […]
- Evelyn’s Story My husband and I decided we were done having children after my fifth child and only son. I had spoken with my OB/GYN regarding permanent birth control throughout my pregnancy and firmly […]