I got the Essure birth control in February of 2012. Ever since I got it I have had severe pain. I went to the doctor and found out that I have fibroid tumors and cysts in my uterus, and it’s most likely all caused by the Essure. I’m supposed to have my fillopian tubes removed soon to get the Essure out of there, and will possibly have to have a hysterectomy. It’s been hell.
- Stephanie’s Story I got the Essure Birth Control when I was 27 years old after my 3rd child. My doctor assured me it was a painless procedure that was safer, and easier than the traditional tubal ligation. […]
- Karissa’s Story I had the Essure placed on Feb 2009. I was told by my doctor that they do not tie tubes anymore that they have a new form of birth control called the Essure. So after my daughter was born […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007. Immeditally waking up from surgery i was in servere pain. My dr. just dismissed it. Even months after I was having pelvic pain. I continued to tell […]
- Julie’s Story I just want to say that I had the essure procedure done, and about a month later, had to go back for surgery to remove the coils because of constant pain. One coil had bent and embedded […]
- Gwendolynn’s Story I had my Essure procedure in September 2011. It was marketed as easy, minimal pain, minimal side effects. On August 13, 2012 I had a hydrosalpinx (fluid filled fallopian tube) surgically […]
- Carla’s Story I recieved the implants in 2009…shortly after I started getting abdominal cramping and it is progressively getting worse. I was diagnosed with endomitriosis and have to take pain […]