I had the Essure implant 10 months ago, and from the beginning, it was not what I expected. The doctor said I would have light cramping and bleeding for a few days. I had heavy cramping and bleeding for three weeks. Since the procedure, I am almost contstantly in pain. I relate to those women who are reporting that their insides feel like they are on fire. I have asked my doctor (Kaiser) about it, and she says it is not from the essure procedure. The CT scan after the procedure showed that the tubes were in the correct place. I am going back to the doctor today, and insisting that they do more diagnostics. Since the procedure, my discharged went from bloody, to clear mucous, to white mucous with blood clots, back again to clear and blood, and now it’s yellowish white with blood. I know it’s not an infection because there is no odor. But it is not ‘normal,’ as my doctor has suggested either. I’m in pain all the time…my abdomen, and back are killing me right now. I know my body, and something is not right. It all started with the Essure procedure. There is no way that I would even consider doing it again.
- Jaime’s Story Hello my name is Jaime. I had the essure procedure done in 2008 and nothing but problems Since. In the past three weeks I have been hospitalized three times for severe abdominal pain and […]
- Sofia’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009. In November 2011, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, I saw that one of the coils had come out. I called the OBGYN that had done the procedure […]
- Kristy’s Story My Essure Nightmare After having a high risk pregnancy & life-threatening complications during labor & delivery, I decided after the birth of our daughter in December 2012 that I […]
- Kristy’s Story My Essure Nightmare After having a high risk pregnancy & life-threatening complications during labor & delivery, I decided after the birth of our daughter in December 2012 […]
- Joyce’s Story In December 2011, I had Essure implanted and was told by my insurance (kaiser permanente) it was the only serialization proceedute available. For the first few months, I didn't see any […]
- Bobbi’s Story I was pushed into the essure by my doctor after asking for a tubal ligation. I had the implantation on the 15th of August 2013. During my implantation the doctor said that one of the coils […]