Essure was candy coated to me and i am getting worse as days go past, started w cramping that never left closure periods w excessive painful cramps, migraines, numbness hands feet, and weight gain(i watch what I eat and ezercise 5 7 xs a week!) each mobth that passes seems I have a new symptom. My OBGYN assure me it is safe and effective! I feel as if i was lied to and i want these out his answer is a hystorectomy!! That answer isnt good enough or exceptable by any means! All this dont so I would not have to take hormones! This has ruined my life i am always worrying I want help maybe a DR that will do a procedure to remove them anyone please email me if you want to talk or have more info for me! suzie firstname.lastname@example.org i have alot more to say just rather email or talk w someone I have an ultrasound 3rd to hopefully show why I cannot even have sex w out pain my Dr says its scar tissue!? What from a 10 yr old C section !? Scared, angry, very concerned somethi g has to be done asap!
- Candi’s Story Hi! My name is candi. In 2012 after giving birth to my fourth child my husband and I decided we didn't want to habe any more children. In august of 2012 I had the essure done. I went back […]
- Candi’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2009 and I wasn't warned about any side effects of this procedure. They only thing I was told is its perminant form of birth control. The 1st 3months I […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure implant about 5 years ago. Thought it was the best thing until I started to have very heavy menstral periods. I would not last a half hour without having to change […]
- Cassie’s Story Hello, I just wanted to share how difficult life has been due to these coils. My Dr. insists the problems I am having have nothing to do with the device. However, I feel differently. I […]
- Tina’s Story My name is Tina, im from oklahoma. Im 34 years old and the mother of 4. After the birth of my 4th child my physician suggested the essure device because i didnt want to use birth control […]
- Samantha’s Story My name is Samantha and I live in Dallas, Texas. I had the Essure procedure done on December 29, 2011. At the time, I was a 27 year old woman who chose to have the procedure because I did […]