I had the Essure procedure in 2009. The day of the procedure everything was fine with the exception of some mild stabbing pains in my pelvic area and cramping. I expected all of this so I was not concerned. Now, 4 years later….the same stabbing pain and cramping on a very regular basis. It feels like something is rubbing on nerves. It is terrible. I would advise anyone to try an alternative form of birth control before considering the Essure.
- Tawana’s Story I, too, had the Essure procedure implanted in September 2009 as a form of permanent birth control. About 6 months after, I started to have pelvic pain like no other. I went to my gyn many […]
- Carol’s Story In July of 2007 I looked into having the Essure procedure done. I went first for a consultation and after a few standard questions was told I was a good candidate for the procedure. I […]
- Susan’s Story I got the Essure implants after the birth of my 6th child, in 2010. I was almost 40 and was positive that I wanted to shut down the baby factory. I'd never had any problems with my […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure done after i my daughter in 2010. Three months later hadthe test done. Right side took. Left side didnt, its in their curved. Ever since then having sharp pain and […]
- Ebony’s Story Hello my name is Ebony Johnson! I'm 37 years young with three children. In 2011 I went to a obgyn doctor because I was interested in getting a long term birth control. To make a long story […]
- Jess’ Story Hi I had my Essure done January 4, 2013. At first everything seemed all right but I had light bleeding after and was fine until the following month. I have literally been bleeding since […]