I had the Essure procedure in 2009. I have been suffering from sever migraine, back aches, hand numbness, lower than usual moods and depression. My periods can be so heavy that I soak through a tampon and pad within an hour. I have also just not felt normal, as far as my uterus. I have a difficult time putting into words, the ache, odd abnormal uncomfortable feeling in my uterus. I am a 37 year old, physically fit woman, US Navy veteran, with two children. I have changed my diet, varying from Vegan and back to some animal based foods, because of the painful stomach gas, and overall feeling of being not myself. Sometimes the bloat in my stomach is so painful, I can barely find a way to do activities. I suppose the best way to describe it, is that I actually feel pregnant at times, because of the sensations I’m my uterus. My sex drive has diminished. Up until reading the many stories of other women, I thought that because I was getting older, these symptoms were apart if the aging process. I am going to make an appointment right away.
- Melissa’s Story I have a brain aneurysm and with each child I had, I was risking my life. After my third child my high risk ob/gyn suggested I look into getting my tubes tied And referred me to another […]
- Susan’s Story After having 3 wonderful children, my husband and I decided our family was complete. We spoke with my O.B. about different options. He suggested Essure. I was told […]
- Rhonda’s Story I had the Essure put in after my daughter was born in 08. I was perfectly healthy. No medicine. Nothing. Four months later I was having surgery for ovarian cysts. My Dr never checked to […]
- Kylie’s Story At almost 31 years old, I am now pregnant with my 5th child. Even though I had the Essure procedure done last year to prevent any further pregnancies. I am only 10 weeks, and in constant […]
- Susan I had the Essure coils inserted in my tubes in December of 2010. I have had problems ever since. First I had bad painful periods. Then all of a sudden, they stopped. I would get it them […]
- Rhonda’s Story After waiting 10 years to add to our family, we received shocking news that we were pregnant. We were thrilled! After a pretty rough pregnancy, I had a beautiful baby boy. I decided that […]