I had the Essure procedure done this past summer. I have had a lot of the symptoms of many of these women but my GYN has tried associating them with everything but the Essure coils. I have have several tests and a D & C that have cost me a great deal of money trying to figure out cause. I wish I would never considered this procedure!
- Jane’s Story I had the Essure put in. My doctor told me it was a safe and simple procedure. I thought it would be a better option than birth control pills for me because of all the side effects. I went […]
- Mimi’s Story While I cannot say I experienced much pain during my Essure procedure I certainly have had an abundance of problems since having the inserts put in. From headaches and back, neck, leg and […]
- Charlene’s Story I have experienced what everyone else has from Essure. The most severe part is the horrendous back pain and cramping. Can't we sue this company for all the pain we have endured? It's been […]
- Tammie’s Story I had Essure after I had my 6 young children. I started displaying problems, my periods stopped for months at a time and I would swell up. I went to see the Doctor and they ran tests to […]
- Tiffani’s Story I recently had the Essure procedure done in October. I went in January for the confirmation test. The confirmation test was not only painful, with a stranger, but it did not work! Only one […]
- Lorin’s Story Please help me. I had the Essure procedure two weeks ago, and I feel terrible. I am having bleeding, nausea, and cramping. I feel so stupid that I did not research this procedure before […]