I got the essure implant 1 year ago . I am now having very bad cramps, every time I ovulate it’s bloody discharge and when I cough sometimes I feel like the implants are stabbing me . I will have a period for 2 weeks sometimes and other times won’t have one for a month. I am in constant pain in my back and cramping a lot more than usual . I am also allergic to like fake jewelry so curious if that’s another issue with those being there too, not sure. I just wish I could cut them out or never have gotten them to begin with . I’m MISERABLE! I seem to be in bad moods along with it to which is not fun for my family . This so needs to be recalled.
- Nicole’s Story I had essure implanted in August of 2015 (age 33) and had my conformation test on time in November. I have 2 children, both cesarean births. My story is neutral for anyone looking […]
- Amanda’s Story I was 25, no children, and with a man I thought I would be with forever. I got Essure because it was sold as a non-surgical option. I now have severe cramps when I ovulate, sharp stabbing […]
- Jessinia’s Story June 2013 was my essure procedure. I'm 42 years old and I have skin problems, bloating, headaches and was told by my doctor its not related to essure. Now I had skin problems ever since […]
- Michelle’s Story This is My Story What is essure? Essure is touted to be a non-surgical alternative to a tubal ligation. Its done in the doctors office and aside from cramping, they say you can go about […]
- Leah’s Story I had Essure procedure 4 years ago. I was 40 years old and my daughter was 2. It was really difficult for me to get pregnant but after many years of trying and having various procedures […]
- Crystal’s Story I ahve had Essure done in 2008 it was the worst decision that I have made. I have very bad cramping, I have a lot of UTI infections, I get migraines. I have not been able to see if I am […]