I had the Essure procedure done in 2010. I already had a three-years-old son and had been through a divorce. Shortly after, I met a wonderful man, whom I am still with, who already had a wonderful daughter. Tonight after several weeks of thinking I had Mono, I had a miscarriage. I only know because I had several before my successful one pregnancy. We are both in our 40’s and were not looking to have children. But, none the less it is a strain, both physically and emotionally, on both of us. I will be calling my OB (of 20 yrs) tomorrow, for some answers. So at a loss for more words.
- Laura E.’s Story My name is Laura and this is my story: After my third child was born in 2006, I decided to have the Essure procedure. I was assured this procedure was the better alternative to other known […]
- Leia’s Story After giving birth to my 5th child in 2013 I decided that I didn't want anymore children. My doctor told me about essure said it was a safe easy effective procedure with no downtime. I […]
- Toniesha’s Story Hello, My name is Toniesha Im a single mother of 4 and I had the essure procedure done in 2010 after I gave birth to my last child in 2009. I have had so many issues as far as my monthly […]
- Amanda’s Story I was 25, no children, and with a man I thought I would be with forever. I got Essure because it was sold as a non-surgical option. I now have severe cramps when I ovulate, sharp stabbing […]
- Laura’s Story I'm desperate and running out of time. I had the Essure procedure done in November of 2006. In May 2009, I found out I was pregnant. During the pregnancy I was told I had a uterine […]
- Susan’s Story My Story well My name is Susan. I have a four year old son. He's what keeps me going! I had the essure done May 2013. I have had problems with essure ever since I woke up from having them […]