I am 36, and had Essure in May 2013, since this time, I am in constant pain and have gained 67lbs (No change in diet and same activty levels) . Biting cramps almost can feel right where they are. Appointment set for next week to discuss removing, opting for tubal ligation. Thankful for this site, and Erin’s advocating for us women, who didn’t know better and thought, ‘gee that sounds easy enough’. Can’t wait to GET THEM OUT!
- Marisela’s Story hi my name is marisela i had essure mut on in may 2010 and in june july i had my bleeding heavy but august i didnt nothing andin september 7 i ended in the ER for alergies well i thought […]
- Bridgette’s Story Oh my! As I read the stories on this website I really wished I hadn't had this done either. It has taken me months to write my story but here I am. My name is Bridgette and here is my […]
- Lorin’s Story Please help me. I had the Essure procedure two weeks ago, and I feel terrible. I am having bleeding, nausea, and cramping. I feel so stupid that I did not research this procedure before […]
- Elizabeth’s Story Hello, first thank you to Erin Brockovich for setting this web page up and also to the other women who have shared. Given the difficulties other women have reported, I almost feel guilty […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007 and since than its been hell for me. It started with my periods the cramping became more painful to the point now it makes me double over. And in 2013 […]
- Beverly’s Story Well I've had essure for about 3 1/2 years and did not realize that there were any problems for other people with this device. I have had severe cramps, bleeding at different times of the […]