Just went in for the three month check up after the essure procedure and one of the coils fell out. It is now located in my lower pelveic area and I am waiting to determine what is my next step. I was told the coil being loose would not cause any damage to any organs; however, I am very concerned now.
- Shyla’s Story I had essure done 15 months ago today and for several months i have been having pains in my left side. I told my family when the pain first began that i believed it was from essure […]
- Lourdez’s Story My name is Lourdez. I got this procedure done in 2011. As I was reading some of the others stories I feel like wow its not only me. My periods are in regular, I always seem to get my […]
- Lynn’s Story My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. […]
- Nara’s Story I'm looking for understand my pain in the pelvic area for few years. I'm leaving in pain after the essure procedure. And the doctor which have done the procedure said it is cause by […]
- Cassie’s Story I had the Essure placement for 2yrs because I read told how great it was. After the procedure I started experiencing pain in my abdomen. so I went to my obgyn, and then we discussed having […]
- Crystal’s Story I had this procedure done in 2007 and have had nothing but pain and suffering and have been experiencing the same symptoms as everyone else and has led me to a hysterectomy which I am […]