In April 2014 I had my rainbow baby a handsome little boy, at that time I had decoded I would count my blessings. I told my obgyn about my decision and he told me to think it over. I was handed a pamphlet and I signed a paper. July 2014 the procedure was done with a follow up 2 weeks later. I had told him I was having some pain in my left side. He told me that was normal. October is when I had my confirmation done. During this we found the left coil was in a c shape poking out of my fallopian tube. The doctor informed me that he would need to go in and remove it and then do a tubal ligation. Friday November 7 2014 I went in for the removal and a tubal ligation. When I came to I found out that the coil is in my muscle and he refuses to take it out. So it has migrated and who’s to stop it from mimigrating more. It has been 3 days post op and I’m a till in a lot of pain. I will be going for a second opinion as soon as I can. This is so hard having a 7 month old that you can’t pick up who is breastfeed and depends on me all the time.
- Javon’s Story Hi I'm Javon sanchez. I'm only 27 and I have four baby's. After my last baby I just wanted to get my tubes tired was all. So that's what I told my doctor. And he was like OK. Well 2 weeks […]
- Stacey’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July of 2012, after my fourth child was born. Again I was told it would be a simple procedure with minor side effects. Boy was I wrong! I was in […]
- Chastity’s Story So in 2007 shortly after the birth of our son, my husband and I decided that we were done having children. Due to the fact my infant was in and out of the hospital with severe asta. We […]
- Kari’s Story Wow before essure I felt like I was a teenager. I am now 43 and I had the essure procedure after my second son was born in 2011. I regret it. Since the essure procedure I feel like life is […]
- Dawn’s Story My name is dawn and I had the essure procedure done after I had my daughter Makayla in 2010. Its the worst decision I ever made. Two days after they placed the coils I ended up in the er […]
- Majbritt’s Story After having 2 wonderful boys, my youngest in Nov. 2013, my husband and I decided we did not want to have any more childres. I talked with my doctor who recommened Essure. I had the […]