In 2009 I had the essure procedure done.
I just gave birth to my third child and didn’t want to have anymore babies. But now I wish I never had done this to myself.
None of the doctors told me that there were any side effects to it.
So I had it done.
It messes my life up. I’m not the same person anymore. I’m depressed with horrible headaches when I start my cycle.
I will tell anyone not to do this to themselves and their families.
I don’t have my family due to essure. I want essure out. I want to be me again
- Lizmarie’s Story In December of 2008 I gave birth to my forth child at the age of 26 years old. I had a difficult delivery and afterbirth. My doctor at the time insisted that with every birth things can […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2008 after the birth of my 5th child. Since then I have constant pain on my lower left side and some months I will bleed so uncontrollably that […]
- Stella’s Story My aunt came across this story and she sent the information to me immediately. She wanted to let me know that there were others out there and I was not just that .01% the doctors tried […]
- Clara’s Story I got my Essure placed in 2011 shortly after having my second child because I had complications with both pregnancy and thought it would be best to have a permanent form of birth control. […]
- Rosa’s Story I wanted to get my tubes tied after the birth of my third child, because I have severe complications with pregnancies. My Doctor said that because I had extensive scar tissue from previous […]
- Dawana’s Story I had my essure placed In 2005 after having twins. My doctor talked me and my husband In to doing the essure. I was told it was new and was never told about any side effects. Not long […]