Hi Erin! My name is Tabitha Pearson. Im 36 yrs old and I have 2 children. After my 2nd child, I was looking for a more permanent type of birthcontrol. My docter strongly recommended the essure. I agreed to it. Ive had my essure in since 2010. My body has changed drastically. It was ok at first but now…its changed. I am having 2 periods a month and they are very heavy. I cramp up so bad that it feels like someone is stabbing me in my sides. I have no energy anymore to do anything with my children. I at first thought that it was old age but the more I read these stories, the more I believe it is from essure. The list of symptoms go on and on. Right now, I am experiencing no bowel movements. I am seeing a gastroenterologist Friday to see if it is my intestines or not. Please help us. I have talked to my docter about it and she doesnt think it is from essure at all. Its only in my imagination, is what she says. I am from North Carolina. Can you please help us.
- Joyce’s Story I got the essure product in 2011, after my 4th child. At first I didn't think anything of because I have always had heavy periods, and heavy cramps, but it has gotten worse over time. Now […]
- Crystal’s Story Hi i got essure last year 2013 after i had my 5th baby and since then i have been having migraine headaches that last for up to 4/5 days without ease from taking medicines. Ive also had […]
- Diana’s Story I got the essure procedure done in October 2011, after having my second child. I have had pelvic/abdominal pain since I got them in. I also get headaches (I hardly ever did before), feel […]
- LISA’s Story My name is Lisa from Clayton, North Carolina I opted to have the essure procedure done after the birth of my daughter. My husband and I were done having children. My OB/GYN talked about […]
- Tina’s Story Hello. I'm a 32 year old mother of 3, and I had the Essure procedure done a year and a half ago. Since then, I have experienced very frequent UTI's, random pain in the lower pelvic region […]
- Tonya’s Story Hi my name is Tonya. I am 32 years old and a mother of 7 children. After my 7th child I got the Essure done in January 2012. It was the biggest mistake of my life . Since then my life has […]