I had the essure dont in September 2013… I have had bad headache severe menstrual cramps and abdominal pain since I had it done…my doctor said it wouldn’t hurt after but it did and I had severe pain in my legs for days after the surgery..i wasn’t even supposed to have the essure done..i told my doctor I wanted the regular tubal even if they had to make 2 cuts and the essure was the last option…my doctor said ok but when u woke up I only had 1 cut in my belly button and doctor said it was to hard to go through there so they did the essure…now I’m in pain all the time and even hurts sometimes to have sex with my husband..
- Aimee’s Story Hello, My name is Aimee Erkman. I had tubal ligation surgery 22 January 2015, as well surgery to remove an IUD that may or may not have become embedded. A few days later, I was curious […]
- Jacquia’s Story I'm so sorry it's me Jacques again. I left out more important details in my lodig history so far with Essure. If I'm not mistaken its an outpatient surgery. Well I went and had the surgery […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2011. They had a hard time with the left side going in. I was told it would not hurt. It was very painful. Since then I have extremely painful cramps […]
- Sonia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2013. I was 36 years old with 2 children and decided that I wanted a more permanent procedure. I tried to talk my husband into getting a vasectomy […]
- Michelle’s Story I had essure done 2 1/2 years ago, and ever since then I couldn't figure out why I was having cramps 2/3 of the month. The cramps are always coming and going, and sometimes the cramps go […]
- Robin’s Story Since having essure, I have had debilitating periods. Sadly, I've never thought this could be the cause until one day one of my patients (I am a nurse) noticed my severe discomfort […]