my name is talisha, I am married with three kids and I live in macomb michigan. i got the essure procedure done, july of 2008. It sounded to good to be true because i didn’t have to worry about incisions or having anymore children. Since I got this done i have had nothing but problems. Heavy bleeding, i barely get breaks between periods. Contant pelvic pain, ovarian cysts. buring and irriatation in my fallopian tubes, I found out Oct, 2011 that i have endometriosis. I never had any problems until i got this done. It is hard taking care of my children and having all these health problems. I just want my life back, and to warn other women about getting this procedure done.
- Jashiah’s Story In 2009 after the birth of my daughter my husband and I decided 4 children were more than enough for us, we also knew me having surgery would be hard on us as my husband had to work to pay […]
- Danielle’s Story I had my son in 2007, after six pregnancies, and three live births I was told by my doctor about Essure. I went 6 week after my son was born and had the Essure implants put in, in my […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the essure procedure after my 3rd child was born in 2006. I was never told of any side effects. Soon after the procedure I began to experience horrific pelvic pain,(I now have […]
- Charlene’s Story Hello. My name is Charlene and I am a 41 year old mother of two wonderful children. Seven years ago after I had my son I decided to have the essure procedure done. The procedure went fine […]
- Sascha’s Story I thought getting the essure was the best birth control for me. I had three children and knew I was not wanting any more it was a newer form out I thought I would give it a go. Sad thing […]
- Amanda’s Story Hello my name is Amanda and I live in Michigan. I had the essure put in about 3 yrs ago about 4 months after i had given birth to my second child. I didnt want to have anymore children as […]