I have had the Essure implanted for about three years now. I have been feeling not healthy for a while already. I have headaches, náusea, fainting spells, swelling, trouble losing weight, and mood swings. I know something is wrong and when I explain how I feel to the doctor he just said that I was dehydrated or under stress. I hope someone can get back to me and maybe just talk about my symptoms.
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a 35 year old with 3 kids. I got the ESSURE done on November 5,2009. I was fine for about year, until I'd started having problems with my legs, feet, headaches, always tired alot, and […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- lashawnda’s Story I had Essure done in 2007. I never imagined the price I would pay afterward. I was never informed that I would have bad headaches, hurtful periods, and depressing mood swings. I also […]
- Jessica’s Story I got the Essure done in September of 2011. The procedure itself went pretty smooth, but I was bleeding and cramping much more than expected. The bleeding lasted for 4 months. It varied […]
- Kanea’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Aug of 2011. Since then I've had horrible stomach pains, bloating, severe mood swings, heavy bleeding, longer periods, intense cramps and I'm breaking […]
- Megan’s Story I had problems since I have had the Essure procedure. I have had multiple periods and constant spotting except for a week a month. Plus my cramps are intense as well as bloating and mood […]