I had the Essure procedure done 5 years ago. I was told that everything went well and the procedure was a success. About 2 years ago, I started getting sick. I believed I was going through early menopause with all the symptoms I began having.
After going to the doctor, it was confirmed that I was 2 months pregnant. While this has been an unexpected surprise and a blessing, the procedure was supposed to prevent this from happening. While giving birth I had to have a C-Section due to complications and the doctor could not even find where I had the procedure done. Do not have this procedure, it was a waste of money and time.
- Tiffani’s Story I recently had the Essure procedure done in October. I went in January for the confirmation test. The confirmation test was not only painful, with a stranger, but it did not work! Only one […]
- Ambra’s Story I had this procedure done almost 8 years ago and I wish I never had. I was the first in my town to have it done so they didn't know a lot. I have had horrible periods and cramping, […]
- Tamara’s Story I got this procedure done in 2010 a couple months after having my last baby. I too have been experiencing a lot of these symptoms especially the cramping all the time. I thought it was […]
- Latasha’s Story I got the Essure placed in 2009 after the birth of my daughter. After the procedure I was in constant pain, but I wrote it off as normal because my OB said it will cause discomfort. Sex […]
- Latoya’s Story I had the Essure procedure in January 2010 the procedure itself went smooth with no complications and very little down time. I noticed a month later that my cycle had changed I was […]
- Tabitha’s Story I have 3 Handsome boys. I always new I only wanted to have 3 kids. After my third son was born, I was put on the Miena IUD for 5 years which worked great! When my 5 years was up, I knew I […]