I got this procedure done in 2010 a couple months after having my last baby. I too have been experiencing a lot of these symptoms especially the cramping all the time. I thought it was just my body changing or something but had no idea that other women out there are going through the same thing.
I was never told about the side effects neither but my doctor did tell me my period would get lighter and lighter and eventually stop. It has been 3 yrs and getting my period has been nothing but heavy, clotting, and painful. I totally regret getting the Essure procedure done, now that I know it is the cause of all this pain I’ve been feeling.
- Claudia’s Story I am 26 yrs old and I had the essure procedure on 10/21/2013 After my third child. For the last 3 months i've had stomach pains, sevite bloating and heavy bleeding with my cycle. I have […]
- Jennifer’s Story I couldn't believe what I was hearing on the news tonight. Before they ever said what the birth control was, I knew because I was experiencing similar symptoms. I am not having chronic […]
- LaDon’s Story I just read the article on Essure I am experiencing heavy bleedig from this device. I had know idea that this device was implanted into me until I had to have and ultrasound 2 years ago. I […]
- Iriana’s Story I'm Iriana I'm 33 years old with 3 children and I had the procedure done in 2009 and my body hasn't been the same since. I've experienced heavy and very very painful periods, lots of […]
- Amber’s Story I have no desire to have children. It's not my journey. I have been using the Mirena IUD for 7 years now and am happy enough, but wanted a more permanent solution. I heard about Essure and […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 5 years ago. I was told that everything went well and the procedure was a success. About 2 years ago, I started getting sick. I believed I was going through […]