I had the procedure in 2010. I have had irregular cycles and stomach cramping since I had the procedure done. My stomach cramps all the time and I get BV on the regular now. I wasn’t advised this would happen and now have to buy medicine once a month to insert in my body.
- Lorena’s Story ESSURE. Worst thing ever , I got my procedure done back in 2010 . I can say I get my period 2 times a month, I could be spotting for about 3 days before my period comes in and some times […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]
- Yasman’s Story It's been almost a year since I have had essure. Over this time I have had BV and YESTS infections every month since then but with in the pass two months it's only been BV. My doctor has […]
- Stacey’s Story I got the essure procedure done in early 2010 because it seemed like the best choice for me….but now I regret it. I am 25 years old and cannot live life normal. Ever since I have had […]
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Laura’s Story After having my 5th child Idecided I was done. My doctor suggested Esure since I don't have a lot of time to be recovering. I had the procedure in Oct. 2012. Following the procedure I bled […]