I had the Essure procedure done in April of 2011. The doctor who performed the procedure was Dr. Molnar in Scranton PA. I was told to take a Mortin 800 and a Perocect to numb me from the pain of the procedure. I had the procedure done in the office and everything seemed fine until the Dr snipped me. He said he patched me up and I would probably spot but, on my way home I started to feel warm like I was urinating on myself. When I got home I realized I was bleeding very heavily. There where blood clots the size of a quarter. I called the doctor with concern because he said I should only spot. I was hemorrhaging. They told me to go to the Emergency Room and I did. In the ER they examined me and realized that the snip that had occurred during the surgery was not mended. He then did a procedure to mend the snip. Since I have had this done I bled for at least 6 months after I had my last child and after the Essure procedure. I’ve had a lot of stabbing feelings in my lower abdomen area above my pelvic area. I suffer from severe cramps and bloating, more than I have ever had in the past and from time to time I have back pain. I don’t know what to do at this time. I might go see a different doctor.
- Mickie’s Story Hello. I had this procedure done around 2011. My doctor never once told me any kind of risks or side effects. I trusted her completely. I didn't want to have another child and since I was […]
- Sabrina’s Story I got Essure put in about five years ago I was in great health the only thing I had was my weight and I was not that big was 187lbs I wanted my tubes tied after my fourth child and my […]
- Lora and John’s Story Delivering Luke 2 years ago Today 9/1/13, My wife gave Birth to our youngest son Luke. We consider him our miracle child because his conception was not supposed to be possible due to […]
- April’s Story Hello All My name is APril I am 29yrs old. I had Essure done in december of 2011. After Having my third son I went to my Dr for a tubal. He convinced me to get essure because it was […]
- Angela’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on October 18, 2013 (3 months ago) and have had nothing but problems every since. They started with having constant cramps that weren't so severe, so I let […]
- Christina’s Story I had a bad feeling about getting these implanted into my person in the first place. It just felt wrong, I even told my son's father I didn't have a good feeling. I had the procedure in […]