I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Shortly after that I started have severe pain and excessive bleeding. Finally in 2011 I was taken in for exploratory surgery and the Dr found that my right fallopian tube was inflamed and infected. So he then went in and removed part of my fallopian tube. Now it’s march 2013 and I am having the same symptoms. And to top it all off I finally found a great man and I can’t give him a baby of his own.
- Tammie’s Story I had Essure after I had my 6 young children. I started displaying problems, my periods stopped for months at a time and I would swell up. I went to see the Doctor and they ran tests to […]
- Tammy’s Story I am 37 years old and had the Essure procedure done September 2013, it is now February 2014 I have had nothing but problems with this thing. I have not quit bleeding since the procedure […]
- Jewels’s Story Yep! I got pregnant. I had the procedure done December 2008. Had exploritory surgery in March 2009 because of severe pain in my stomach. I was told everything was fine and the coils looked […]
- Amanda’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 after my third child was born. Everything seemed fine for awhile then I started getting infection after infection and had a yeast infection every single month. I […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007. Immeditally waking up from surgery i was in servere pain. My dr. just dismissed it. Even months after I was having pelvic pain. I continued to tell […]
- Amanda’s Story Hello my name is Amanda. Im from Ohio and had the Essure procedure done in 2009,since then my problems have only gotten worse. It started with heavy,odd and painfull periods. Go to my drs […]