I had the coils put in and I had my period for 2 months. My doctor had to put me on birth control pills to stop it. Now my stomach is so swolen I look I am 9 months pregnant. How can I get these coils removed? Will my insurance cover it?
- Aiesha’s Story I am 32 years old I had the essure procedure performed after my 4th child was born back in 2009. My doctor informed me of this new and very effective form of permanent birth control after […]
- Tammie’s Story I had essure put in 2012. I had my period for 2 months after that, which they told me it had to do with the depo shot I took to prevent pregnancy with the procedure. They put me on birth […]
- Ruby’s Story I had the essure procedure done in january 2005, I had signed documents to have a regular tubal ligation done, but after I gave birth to my 4th child my doctor told me that I had a lot of […]
- Stacy’s Story I had the essure procedure done shortly after my second child was born in 2006. It was fairly new and I was excited that it was an out-patient procedure and that my insurance would cover […]
- Sheri’s Story I had the procedure in 2006. Since I have had chronic pain, headaches,& very painful menstruation. I've been to the Dr numerous times to complain and have been told I have […]
- Anna’s Story I had the Essure done after my fourth daughter was born in 2008. I opted to have the Essure, because my doctor told me that it was a simple way to have a tubal without the pain, and having […]