I had Essure after I had my 6 young children. I started displaying problems, my periods stopped for months at a time and I would swell up. I went to see the Doctor and they ran tests to find out why, they could find a reason. My period when it does come is so painful. Two day before my period comes, I get these sharp pains like I am being poked with a pin in my female areas. If I have the money to get it removed I would. I don’t. If it is removed, all these issue would stop. I have never experienced these symptoms until I go this procedure done.
- SeKeitha’s Story In 2008 I had the Essure done because I just knew this was a great idea well a couple of years into it I stated having read bad cramps/ abdominal pains I went to the doctor numerous of […]
- Tammie’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Shortly after that I started have severe pain and excessive bleeding. Finally in 2011 I was taken in for exploratory surgery and the Dr found that my […]
- Katherine’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in early 2013. In the past 6 months I have been suffering from severe headaches, nausea among a few other issues. Some days I struggle to keep up with my […]
- Misty’s Story Hello, my name is Misty Baumgardner. I got the essure procedure done 3 years ago, I have had infection after infection. I also get bloated for no reason, even spot and some times bleed […]
- Tammy’s Story My name is Tammy, my sister in-law had this procedure done 15 months ago! She has been suffering ever since!! She has almost every symptom listed from the MELISA test for being allergic to […]
- Susie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done this past summer. I have had a lot of the symptoms of many of these women but my GYN has tried associating them with everything but the Essure coils. I […]