I had ensure done after my four year old was born and I have had problems with bad headaches ,weight gain,passing out ,stomach pain, and messed up periods and pain worse than menstrual pain. I wish I could have them took out but I don’t know where to go to have this done.
- Sheila’s Story hi , I have had the essure for about 5 years Now , since then I have had very heavy periods , very bad cramps and the worst headaches ! I wish I could have them could removed but I don't […]
- Rachel Story I had the Essure done about two years ago. I have had many complications such as headaches, severe stomach pain, bowel issues, and rashes. I have been to many doctors and no one can figure […]
- Tiffany’s Story I got my Essure put in November 2010 and ever since my periods have been all messed up. Sometimes I only have a period once every 3 months and I'm pretty positive it's causing me to gain […]
- Tammy’s Story I received the Essure procedure earlier this year 2013 and I have continuously bled. I also have pain and discomfort in my lower back and abdomen area and I swell up a lot. I recently […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure in 2012 when my baby was still a year old. I have cramps now. I have heavy bleeding during my period, which I've never experienced before the Essure procedure. l bleed […]
- Tameka’s Story I had my Essure for 9 years and I have never have a normal period since most of the time I have every symptom of a period with out bleeding but the pain is tenfold, debilitating headaches […]