I received the Essure procedure earlier this year 2013 and I have continuously bled. I also have pain and discomfort in my lower back and abdomen area and I swell up a lot. I recently called my doctor about these problems but haven’t heard back from her. I’m scared and don’t know what to do.
- LaTonya’s Story I had the essure procedure done on Aug. 14,2015. Every since the procedure I have been hurting in my lower back, lower right side nad bleeding just about everyday! When I called my doctor […]
- Jessie’s Story I have had essure for 2 years now, and since theN I have had nothing but back problems. The procedure was aweful and horribly painfull. I was down for 3 days after it was implanted.
- Jaqueline’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2011 and have had a lot of pain in my lower abdominal area. I could never figure out why so I started researching this and found that there has been […]
- Marie’s Story My name is Marie Earley i am only 26 years of age i had the essure done in April of this year and as of today i had one of my springs fall out and i called the doctor and i have to wait […]
- Dietra’s Story I got the Essure several years ago and have had pain and spasms from day one. During procedure the spasms were so bad it was 30 minutes before I could barely walk. I also developed more […]
- Tammy’s Story I had ensure done after my four year old was born and I have had problems with bad headaches ,weight gain,passing out ,stomach pain, and messed up periods and pain worse than menstrual […]