I am 37 years old and had the Essure procedure done September 2013, it is now February 2014 I have had nothing but problems with this thing. I have not quit bleeding since the procedure and the cramping is just terrible. I am constantly tired even when I have a full night sleep. I have been consulting with my OB GYN since the procedure and I am now scheduled to have a hysterectomy. I had this procedure because I had open heart surgery when I was 27 and had a mitral valve replacement which leaves me to be on blood thinners for the rest of my life. I knew I could not have any more children so I choose the Essure. BIG Mistake!!! Now I have to give myself very painful shots in the stomach twice a day to counteract the blood thinners. I just want all this pain to stop.
- Tammy’s Story My name is Tammy, my sister in-law had this procedure done 15 months ago! She has been suffering ever since!! She has almost every symptom listed from the MELISA test for being allergic to […]
- Tammie’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Shortly after that I started have severe pain and excessive bleeding. Finally in 2011 I was taken in for exploratory surgery and the Dr found that my […]
- Rebecca’s Story After a heart episode following the birth of my third child, my cardiologist suggested sterilization. My OB said the safest, easiest way would be Essure, and like an idiot I agreed without […]
- Christina’s Story Hi my name is Christina I want to share my story about having essure. I had the essure put in 6 weeks after I had my daughter in 2014 my daughter was born in November 2013 and at first I […]
- Karla’s Story I have had essure for almost two years. About three months ago the pelvic pain started. My menstrual cycle was so off I was taking prpregnancy test every month. Now as I share my […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I am a 25 year old mother of two. Luckily, one boy and one girl. After my son, who was born on April 10th, of 2014, I decided for personal reasons to not have any more children. I was on […]