Ive had the essure for 6 almost 7 years now pain in my side and butt. I just want it to be removed. I rather have more children then to go through is pain for any longer 6 years is long enough.
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I've had headaches, muscle stiffness, […]
- Nicole’s Story Got an essure after requesting that my tubes just be removed, but after two tries, the essure didn't even take. When they did the post-op checkup after the second attempt, it was found […]
- Lynn’s Story My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. […]
- Nikki’s Story I had the Essure for three years. Every month a week before my cycle I experience horrible cramping. The cramping felt as if I were having a miscarriage. I inform my gyn but she told me […]
- Lakisha’s Story Yes it is true I had the procedure done a year an half an these pains are unbelieveable I have never had these type of pain an I need to get it remove I'm bloated all the time an on bed […]
- Tammie’s Story I had Essure after I had my 6 young children. I started displaying problems, my periods stopped for months at a time and I would swell up. I went to see the Doctor and they ran tests to […]