Hello my name is Tania I’m 25 years old and I got the essure done this year April 1st 2014, and until now I’m spotting and in cramps and now stabbing pains in my lower abdominal right side and sometimes on my left side too. I am always tired. I have horrible migraines. I know this was a horrible mistake because it sounded too good to be true. And now these are the consequences. I don’t even know what to do but I will talk to my doctor tomorrow and I hope she’s supportive. Bit I really want it removed and I rather have nothing in my body giving me so much pain.
- Heather’s Story I had my procedure done on April 26, 2012. I have constant pain in my pelvic area and a lot of times it feels like there is pressure on my pelvis. I get headaches a lot. I have gained a […]
- Misty’s Story Hello, my name is Misty Baumgardner. I got the essure procedure done 3 years ago, I have had infection after infection. I also get bloated for no reason, even spot and some times bleed […]
- Anitra’s Story After having the Essure for two years now. I am eexperiencing major issues. Including abdominal pain, stabbing pains in my side my leg hurts daily. I'm bloated all the time and I have […]
- Sarah’s Story I had my Essure in 2011 shortly after having my daughter. I was 25 when I recevied the Essure. I began to have extremly heavy periods, blood clotts, and migraines like no other. I then […]
- Beverly’s Story Well I've had essure for about 3 1/2 years and did not realize that there were any problems for other people with this device. I have had severe cramps, bleeding at different times of the […]
- April’s Story I had my Essure done in April of 2014 after having my second child thinking it was going to be a great thing to do, no invasive surgery and so on. After having it done i bleed horribly for […]