I got essure placed almost two months ago and besides the traumatic experience of being awake for the procedure which was in no way pain free with slight cramping I have been in pain from the minute they were inserted. I have cramps all the time and when I’m menstruating it’s unbelievable pain worst than labor. Also lower back pain, heavy bleeding, bloating the list really goes on and on. I can not believe the difference in myself in such a short time from being able to play in the snow with my children to walking around like a 83 yr old. And forget sex it’s not worth the pain. I feel horrible I have no patience anymore and I’m moody because I’m in constant pain. Doctor would not even consider essure as the problem. I feel hopeless and helpless and like I’m stuck like this for the rest of my life with no help in sight. If the first 2 months are this bad I am afraid what the future holds. I am real I am hurting and I am not going away.
- Tanya’s Story My name is Tanya and I'm 35 yrs old and have 4 children ages 18 down to 2 and I made the decision to have the Essure procedure done over a year ago. Boy was it a mistake!! Every month now […]
- Kelly’s Story My name is Kelly, I am 27 years old and have 4 beautiful children. I had my last child October 2013 I told my dr that I wanted my tubes tied and he said that Essure would be the best […]
- Lola’s Story In 2009, at the age of 27, I had been a single mom for 5 years. Working full time and per diem as an RN and raising a my son, I knew that I did not have the personal, emotional, or […]
- Tanya’s Story Hi my name is Tanya and I had the Essure procedure in 2009. I have two wonderful boys but after my little one, I was having etopic pregnancies. All had to be terminated. I went to the […]
- Jamie’s Story I had the Essure placed on April 17, 2014. I only had one side done, because they couldn't place the other side. After about two weeks, I developed an infection. Like many others, I was […]
- Stephanie’s Story I got the essure procedure back in May 2013. I decided on this because I had 2 children and I was didnt want anymore. I really needed to get off birth control due to not having a steady […]