Hi my name is Tanya and I had the Essure procedure in 2009. I have two wonderful boys but after my little one, I was having etopic pregnancies. All had to be terminated. I went to the doctor’s and they suggested this. I had the procedure done at the OBGYN office. Oh how I cried. I have never felt so violated in my life. The pain was excrutiating. I could barely walk. Since then, I have random sharp abdominal pains. When I get my menstraul period, its heavier every time. I have so many blood clots its ridiculous. If I sit too long, my left leg falls asleep. I am depressed. I lost my husband after 12 years of marriage. He wanted more kids, I couldn’t give him any. I lost my sex drive. It hurts my heart knowing I want another child and can’t have any. If I could go back, I would never have gotten the Essure procedure.
- Ashton’s Story Hi my name is ashton steele4 1/2 years ago I lost my husband I was only 27 I was sad depressed I didn't think I wanted kids with any body else I went to my doctor ask for a tubal and she […]
- Laurel’s Story I had the Essure implants shortly after I have birth to my second child. My husband and I talked and decided that we were happy with 2 children, and since both pregnancies were trying in […]
- Keri’s Story I am 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I did not find out until I went to the hospital for pain and they told me I was 12 weeks. I told them it was a mistake I had Essures and An Endometerial […]
- Erika’s Story Hi my name is Erika, I had the Essure Procedure since July 2011, after that I started with heavy cicles the fist two days of my periods and then I started experiencig abdominal pain, bad […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 31 years old. I have had 6 kids, 5 in which are living. After several attempts to have a normal, healthy pregnancy ( baby ) and failing ; my husband and I decided to give up and get […]
- Evelyn’s Story Hi, I'm 46 yrs. old and have four precious children. Today is July 18, 2014 and I'd like to share my story as well. It's been 7 1/2 long years since my nightmare began. During my fourth […]